The first time I had to pack up a diaper bag, I was a little bit lost! There is so much to remember to get in that little bag! In this post I will give you a complete overview of everything you will need for a successful outing with the babe!
First Things First:
You need something to pack! There are so many diaper bags on the market right now and so many good options! Here are a few of my favorites:
LAND – We don’t have one of these yet, but this is DEFINITELY the one I will get! I love the compartments for bottles and the multiple pockets on the inside. Click on the picture to take a look at it on Amazon!
- Hand Sanitizer
- Changing pad
- A plastic bag or two – great for stashing a dirty diaper or outfit until you can get home or find a garbage.
- Bottles with formula or breast milk
- Snacks for your babe – I honestly feel like you really never know when you’re going to have a grumpy and hungry toddler on your hands.
- Snacks for YOU – this is a must for me! I get hangry… Keep your blood sugar stable and yourself happy and ready to chase a little one!
- A sippy cup for your toddler – we like to fill ours with just water; keep the sugar low 🙂 Milk is a good option too, but our toddler is lactose-intolerant.
- Extra clothes for the little and you – little ones are messy, it’s just a fact! You’ll want an extra shirt in case it gets dirty.
- Diaper rash cream – if you need it
- Water bottle
Do you have any diaper bag go-tos that I’ve missed? Let me know in the comments! Diaper bagging is something that I am still new at. After all, I’ve only been a step-mama for 3 months! I’ve found lists to help myself and wanted to do the same for all of you, so let me know what you think!
*this post contains affiliate links*